Honors Program Scholarships
The Honors Program offers both merit and need based scholarship opportunities to current students. The application for Spring 2023 scholarships is now available. The deadline to submit an application is 9 am on Monday, February 13.
Current Honors students who are in good standing with the Honors Program (not on Honors Probation or Suspension) may apply via the following application.
As part of the application process, you should be prepared to:
- Provide a list of your involvement on campus and/or in the community. The Honors Program defines involvement broadly; employment or family responsibilities may be included.
- Decide if you would like to include a discussion of any financial need or extenuating circumstances you feel are relevant to your continued academic success.
- Upload an essay response (two double-spaced pages) to one of the following prompts.
- Option 1: Describe the most meaningful Honors Learning Experience you have completed. What did you learn from engaging in this experience? Discuss the Dimension(s) of Honors Learning that you developed through your participation.
- Option 2: The Honors Program provides opportunities in and out of the classroom for students to engage with each other and create a community. In what ways have you been engaged with the Honors Program and/or interacted with other Honors students? What have you gained from your involvement?
Applicants will be notified as to whether or not they have been selected for a scholarship by the end of March.
Form is loading...